Monday, November 17, 2014

Inspirational Movie Lines: Your Input Requested!

Just in case you didn't know it, I am a huge movie buff... and of an eclectic mix of genre. I'm not in it for the purpose of answering useless trivial pursuit game questions; but for the sheer enjoyment, temporary escape, and most importantly for the deeper meanings within those one liners that stick with me forever. I began keeping a journal of these "Movie Lines Fraught With Meaning" some years ago, and then started this blog... Now, because of recent events in my life, I am seeking your input for the most inspirational lines that stuck with you! Please comment below with the movie reference,the actor/actress, and the character's name: Thank you so much! (My next post will ask for the absolute funniest lines because once chemo starts... I'll really need those.)

1 comment:

  1. I use it all the time, from Captain Ron, "If anythings gonna happen, it'll happen out there." And then we go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete